Friday, September 11, 2009

Three More

These are on their way to Romania with Green Fairy Quilts!

All of this came from my stash - a lot of which has been given to me. It was nice to be able to use some of it up. This one was made from a stack of fat quarters and some kona snow. I'm not sure what the FQ were originally intended for, but they made a pretty cute baby quilt. We don't see a lot of pink in this house, so it was kind of fun for me to make something a little on the girly side.


Here's the back - It's my favorite part of this little quilt


I started this one months ago, trying to use up scraps from a larger quilt. I was happy to finish it and have it go to a great cause! (I love the red bandanna fabric, and I wish I had enough to use for binding too.)




This last quilt is the same pattern as the first one, but I made this one a bit larger. I love the fun, bright colors.

I have to say that I'm the most pleased with how the quilting turned out on this one. I made my meandering a little tighter than I usually do and I love the results. The down side is that it took longer to quilt. There's a trade off for everything, right?

1 comment:

  1. i love the pattern of the square ones, the little pasley inset design is my favorite. I know a needy family in oregon he he he.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...